H
E
L
L
O
T
R
U
T
H
S

disappear. Monday 23 January 2012

wouldn't it be great to disappear for awhile? like, drowning into your own thoughts for some time that your only way out is to disappear? sometimes i want to vanish into thin air and disappear. sometimes i feel like curling into a ball and disappear from the face of the planet. How people would react to my silence or if they would even notice. but you know what? I don’t want to be found. Its getting a lot harder to breathe than ever before. But there’s no where to go so you want to die.
08:45

I say "GO GO GO..."

Sharienna is my name. You can call me awesome.

Archives

By Recent Posts:
  1. October 2011
  2. November 2011
  3. December 2011
  4. January 2012
  5. February 2012

By Monthly Archive: • joanne!
boredom.
midnight.
Retarded Flatheads.
CNY2012
Michelle-Skins
WISHLIST.
DAY #3
DAY #2
DAY #1

Hyperlinks

credits:
colors theme image inspirations fonts host

All material © Truth Of A Liar 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog