H
E
L
L
O
T
R
U
T
H
S

joanne! Sunday 22 January 2012

JOANNE!



i love you, bebeh. you are the sunshine to my dark gloomy days in class. and outside class. haha. eventhough 5 minutes ago you gave me that song that nearly made me cry, you always, i repeat, ALWAYS make me feel better. remember that retail therapy? or how you would pick me up to go to the beach when you knew i was down? dont forget all those jokes we had in class! this is such a short post because youre on the other line. and we're speaking different languages. hahahha. later later i write panjang2 for you okay? i love you, joanne thomas! i meant that as, friends. not those.. oh okay. you got it. :P *sweet kan i?* hahahahaha!

the picture looks good oh btw. because well. we're both in it. :P
12:20

I say "GO GO GO..."

Sharienna is my name. You can call me awesome.

Archives

By Recent Posts:
  1. October 2011
  2. November 2011
  3. December 2011
  4. January 2012
  5. February 2012

By Monthly Archive: • boredom.
midnight.
Retarded Flatheads.
CNY2012
Michelle-Skins
WISHLIST.
DAY #3
DAY #2
DAY #1
random.

Hyperlinks

credits:
colors theme image inspirations fonts host

All material © Truth Of A Liar 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog